Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Rod, Gilbert and Savita, Please Listen to a Cupertino Resident by Cathy


From: Cathy Wang
Date: Wed, Jun 17, 2015 at 7:07 PM
Subject: Fw: Thank you Barry and Darcy for voting NO on Valco EIR!
To: "rsinks@cupertino.org" <rsinks@cupertino.org>, "gwong@cupertino.org" <gwong@cupertino.org>, "svaidhyanathan@cupertino.org" svaidhyanathan@cupertino.org

Hi Rod, Gilbert and Savita,

On a second thought, I decided to forward below email to you three who voted yes to Valco project.  You might have reasons behind the decision that are unfathomable to people like me who know nothing about politics.  I simply want you to hear how i feel as a Cupertino resident, who love this city as her second hometown. 

I hope you will listen and change your decision.  I always admire those who choose to work for the public, it requires more than passion, sacrifice,  integrity, persistence and perseverance.  Again thank you for your service and please do represent us when you cast your priceless vote.

Personally I have decided to get involved starting from Valco project.  I will make sure all my neighbors understand the impact,  commit my conner yard to educate the community and convince as many neighbors to do so as possible.  This is our city.  If we don't care, who would care for us?  This is your city too, at least i hope.

Cathy (yue) Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment