Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Qin - Please listen to our voice again, by Qin Pan

From: Qin Yahoo
Date: February 2, 2016 at 4:11:17 PM PST
To: CityCouncil@cupertino.org
Subject: Please listen to our voice again
Dear Mayor,

Fall of 2014, You were welcomed at our block party and You promised us you will listen to our concerns and represent us.I indeed expressed my concern about crowed Cupertino high where my second daughter currently attend, compare with when my oldest daughter attend there 4 years ago, the crowed traffic at the wolf exist.  I voted for you at 2014.

The school still so crowed after 2014, the traffic is even worse, its a challenge to be home at a reasonable time without sitting in the traffic . 

Last month, I'm volunteer to knock door to door to collect signatures , in the hope that the initiative can be out on the ballet. 

Since I'm a statistician , I like to share with you some data: I personally would be able to collect 75 signatures . Among the 84 registered voters I approached , 6 of them like vallco current plan ,  3 of them haven't decided, all the rest signed .  So it's 89% of the registered  voters support this initiative. If include those I approached and already signed at library or by with other volunteers, this percentage will even higher 

One lady told me she went to library want to sign the initiative, but she cannot, as she cannot find a parking! She was so happy that I knocked her door so she can have an opportunity to sign.

Thank you for listening to our voice again.

Qin Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment